Originally released back in 2005, the Jordan Dub Zero is a mash up silhouette that takes element from the following Air Jordans:
- the Air Jordan 4 ( midsole and outsole)
- the Air Jordan 6 ( rear spoiler)
- the Air Jordan 11 (patent leather rand)
- the Air Jordan 12 ( the tongue)
- the Air Jordan 13 ( side panels and lower tongue branding)
- the Air Jordan 15 ( weave on the rear heel)
- the Air Jordan 20 (laser print pattern)
Like its forebearer it will sport the patent leather rand and laser printed side panels that sits atop a two-tone midsole and a red and grey outsole.
At this juncture, there is no word on a release date but a drop of this shoe could be imminent.
The sticker price is set at $160 USD.