Tuesday Adidas announced the extension of their partnership with Grambling State University.
The 5-year extentsion renews on July 1 and includes the following initiatives :
- Internship for one Grambling State University student in adidas’ North America headquarters in Portland, OR
- Annual funding to support hiring a fellow from the McLendon Foundation Minority Leadership Initiative
- Elevated on-field, licensed and sideline product including three footwear silhouettes in 2023 to celebrate the elevated partnership (and more in subsequent years)
- Access and support for participating in the NIL Affiliate Network student athletes
- Shared programming our brand partners Black Ambition and Athlete Ally
- Inclusion in future adidas brand campaigns including Remember the Why and Honoring Black Excellence
Grambling and Adidas began their partnership back in 2018, which made the company Grambling’s official provider of footwear, apparel and accessories.