It will be a bit easier to view National Basketball League (NBL) games because now the league has reached an agreement with SBS and ESPN. The deal doubles the number games available on free-to-air, makes them viewable at better time slots and now every game available in HD.
Under the terms of the agreement, fans will be able to view all the NBL games for free with 67 games airing on SBS VICELAND and all of the games will be streamed live and free on SBS VICELAND.
NBL fans within Australia will be able to watch FIBA World Cup games live and free via SBS VICELAND’s On Demand.
Here is how the airing of the games will breakdown:
- SBS VICELAND will broadcast 67 games live, free and in HD. Games will be broadcast at various times with most airing at 5.30pm on Saturday and at 3pm and 5pm on Sunday AEDT
- ESPN will broadcast 59 games including all games after 7.30pm AEDT
- All 126 games will be live and free to stream via SBS on Demand
- All SBS VICELAND and ESPN games will be broadcast in HD
- All finals will be simulcast on SBS VICELAND and ESPN
- All four international games featuring the Boomers and the USA v Canada game next month will be available free on SBS VICELAND and all seven games on SBS On Demand
Here is a complete schedule of the 2019-20 Hungry Jack’s NBL schedule.